The Hidden Hotel is situated in the 17th district of Paris. Its location is ideal and close to public transportation allowing you to reach easily the tourist and business districts of the capital.
Hidden Hotel and its multilingual staff - French, English, Spanish and German - reserve a warm, personal welcome to you.
Hidden Hotel features a dining area where breakfast is served daily, a relaxing hotel bar and a library.
- Energy saving light bulbs
- Supporting environmental activities
- Towel change on request
- Supporting the local economy
- Supporting social activities
- Energy Reduction
- 24-hour reception
- Centrally regulated air conditioning
- Elevator / Lift
Food and Drink
- Room service
- Free WiFi
- Baggage storage
- Daily Housekeeping
- Clothes dryer
- Express check-in/check-out
- Laundry Service
Cleanliness & Safety
- Smoke detector
- Safety Deposit Box
- Fire extinguishers
- Security Alarms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Conference room
Hidden Hotel is in the process of becoming eco-certified
This logo establishes that the hotel currently does not hold an eco-certificate for sincere reasons. The hotel is either in the process of obtaining an eco-certification or will begin this process within the next six months.
This logo establishes that the hotel currently does not hold an eco-certificate for sincere reasons
The hotel is either in the process of obtaining an eco-certification or will begin this process within the next six months.
- Check-in from 16.00
- Check-out before 12.00
- Children up to the age of 2 can stay without extra cost, but please note only when using existing bedding. If an extra bed is required additional fees may apply.
- Guest older than age 3 will be considered as adult at this property
- Child and extra bed policies vary by room, each room rate is for a specific number of guests.