Bryggen Guldsmeden is what Guldsmeden chooses to call Denmark s most accomplished sustainable luxury hotel. With 212 rooms furnished and decorated in a unique Nordics-meet-Bali style, in the amazing area of Islands Brygge – a particularly charming area in itself, Bryggen Guldsmeden is within walking distance from the Islands Brygge metro station and the Copenhagen harbourfront.
All our textiles – from bed linen to towels are made from sustainable eco and recycled materials.
Our fantastic showers not only guarantee a steady flow of perfectly temperate water but save between 50 and 90 percent of water consumption. Our signature breakfast is organic AND sustainable.
Wonderful iLoveEcoEssentials products are available in all rooms.
Luxurious simplicity, warm hospitality, an unpretentious atmosphere, and uncompromising sustainability are Guldsmeden Hotels´ guiding principles since our first opening in Aarhus in 1999.
Gullfossgade 4 - Copenhagen - 2300
Phone: +4532221500 -
- 100% renewable energy
- Ecological cleaning products
- Energy saving light bulbs
- Bicycle rental service
- Motion sensors lights
- Orbital Showers - Up to 90% water savings
- Organic or Local Food
- Waste recycling
- Water flow reducers
- Supporting environmental activities
- Towel change on request
- Supporting the local economy
- Supporting social activities
- Our Suppliers have a no-fly policy.
- 24 hours check-in
- Fitness center
- Bicycle hire
- Luggage storage is available for early arrivals and late departures
- Coffee and tea facilities in all rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bar & Lounge area
- Conference facilities